• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is A Good Complimentry Lens If You Already Have Black I

Re: What is a good complimentry lens if you already have bla

Performance wise or looks wise?

I couldn't tell you about performance but for looks I'd probably go with Fire Iridium...it's not too common but it has a classic look that will match a variety of styles...it'd be a great combination with the two lens being on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Id say ice iridium. I like the blue tint to it.

BAPD77 from youtube? What up man. Just want to say thanks for the vids...I went with the Batwolfs because of your comparison vids.

But yeah, blue is nice too...I personally don't wear a lot of stuff that matches it but in the end it depends on your own style.

I'm assuming you are asking what other POLARIZED tints to go with. Given most of Oakley's polarized tints have gone uber boring in recent years I would have to agree with others and say Fire or Ice. Alot of people don't like how Fire lenses look when you look through them, but there is no denying how good they are to look AT. Ice is a more neutral lense and still is very nice to look at. You can't go wrong with either, but Fire will certainly attract more attention, especially if installed in a polished frame (Juliet) or a dark frame of any kind.

Ya its me from youtube! I like fire but the roblem as mentioned above is looking thru it. I say go ruby ridium over fire iridium. Ruby has a blue tint from inside, fire is green.

What I mean is a lens that is opposite of the black iridium, which could mean its could for enhancing contrast or good for overcast days.

Okay....so something that provides enhanced function....VR28 would be my choice. There is another recent thread discussing that tint

Yall are crazy, lol. Fire is one of, if not the most versatile lens out there.
Fire > Ice and Ruby. Ruby is garbage. I can't stand that blue tint, makes the world look pale, sickly and diseased. If you're going strictly for aesthetics, Emerald is awesome. It's not available polarized anymore though.

Ofcourse, that's just my opinion :)

If you want a lens that enhances contrast but still provides the same amount of darkness as Black Iridium, then go with Gold Iridium, VR28 Black, Tungsten, or Titanium.
I prefer Gold the most out of those four.

Latest Posts

Back