• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is a rough value of Ducati Juliet?

knaledg

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of the Oakley Ducati Juliet glasses. They were bought from a national retailer in early to mid 2005. The bridge is "loose", the lenses are scratched (ex-gf put them in her purse, with change at the bottom), the earsocks are "useable" but I would assume you would want them to be replaced. The do not have a serial number. I have the glasses and the black Microbag, thats it.

I am new here this is my second post, I am not trying to sell, just wondering what I have here and if I should replace/service the glasses or just toss them.

Could you let me know what they might be worth, as is? Also, best places to get parts/replacement for these?

Thanks, Steve

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5693.jpeg

IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_5695.jpeg

IMG_5696.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

IMG_5698.jpeg

IMG_5699.jpeg

IMG_5700.jpeg

Save the parts, wash and dry ( i just use dish soap and warm water to get off the face grease.) Include with glasses if you sell/give away =). Worth $6-700 complete mint matching serial, which this is obviously not. BUT restored even with aftermarket parts worth $300-ish. Using original parts would get it to the $350-ish value. worth servicing, these glasses will literally serve generations of users as long as parts are available.

Save the parts, wash and dry ( i just use dish soap and warm water to get off the face grease.) Include with glasses if you sell/give away =). Worth $6-700 complete mint matching serial, which this is obviously not. BUT restored even with aftermarket parts worth $300-ish. Using original parts would get it to the $350-ish value. worth servicing, these glasses will literally serve generations of users as long as parts are available.

I have searched for replacement Ducati Lenses, and have not been lucky in finding anything, would you think/recommend replacing with a similar color lens is best?

I have searched for replacement Ducati Lenses, and have not been lucky in finding anything, would you think/recommend replacing with a similar color lens is best?

since they are non-serial, and if you are going to wear them, I would just go with whatever you are gonna wear them for. you can get any of the modern prizm lenses cut and put in these.

As others have stated, I also would keep these.

Lots of options available for each of the replacement parts. Depends if you want to wear, or only display. I always wash with Dawn + cold water. Hot if stubborn gunks won’t come off.

If wearing, I use Linegear Rubbers, they are great quality, hold well on the melon, lots of colors available, and they have every piece of rubber available.

Lenses you have tons of options. If wearing, I wouldn’t try and find replacement Ducati lenses, but instead use any of the available options, and have them cut to fit your frame.

Finally, for the loose nose bridge, send the frame to one of the forums customizers. Each are great, and do a quality job. @THE X-MAN is likely the fastest turnaround of about a week. He has done several of my frames as well - quality.

To make it easiest, find your lenses, and new rubbers first. Then send all of it in to get the “tune up”, when they come back - basically brand new pair.

Welcome to the forum!

Latest Posts

Back