• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Happening To My Lenses?

Hello, has anyone had any experience with Bliz Eyewear oleophobic coating? Supposedly is like hydrophobic but for grease, etc.

i found out the hard way that being near a beach (even if you do not use the oaks in the water) and a pool can eventually start the peeling process as well. aside from the usual (skin oils, hair gook, etc), air chemicals or minerals in the air can no doubt affect the lenses.

I have to wonder if it has anything to do with where they were purchased. Perhaps, does it matter if maybe these were MPH or stuff sold at discounts at the vault because they didn't pass QC? Just a thought.

I have to wonder if it has anything to do with where they were purchased. Perhaps, does it matter if maybe these were MPH or stuff sold at discounts at the vault because they didn't pass QC? Just a thought.
My half jackets were ordered custom from Oakley.com. My flak jackets were brand new in box, but I traded a set of pennys for them to a member on this forum. He said he worked at a golf course and they sold them in the golf store.

I received a reply from Oakley today. They said since the half jackets are discontinued, there is nothing they can do. They offered me the 25% off upgrade discount on my next pair. For the flaks, they asked a few more questions about the frame. I replied with the info they wanted, so now I'm just waiting for a reply.

Damn....that Iridium coating is screwed.

:rofl:

Well, then you shouldnt wear them. Obviously you don't like the performance, so go buy something else. I don't know what else to say.

Same thing in other threads. Bashing on people that try to discuss about real issues in a friendly manner.
What about writing somewhere else if you don't like any factual criticism on 'your' brand, fanboys?

Same thing in other threads. Bashing on people that try to discuss about real issues in a friendly manner.
What about writing somewhere else if you don't like any factual criticism on 'your' brand, fanboys?
See what happens when you ask the experts and they all give you the correct information and you STILL DON'T BELIEVE THEM DUMBASS?????

Latest Posts

Back