• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I recently purchased another pair of Tinfoil Carbon Ferrari’s. Only this pair has never been worn. It has the original box, paperwork, hard case (still in the plastic bag). The glasses still have the “P” sticker on the lens and plastic sleeves on the stems. Looking to get a estimated value.

5BA8820B-0FDB-400B-903D-E3C32887ACC8.jpeg

95F75063-AA11-4570-BE0A-A7044E471FF6.jpeg

7C0028C3-68DA-4886-B77D-8B6CFFAFAA8C.jpeg

C736C6CB-20E6-48B3-9545-8A87D4F9C1F9.jpeg

Last edited:
What are going on about, the majority of queries get answered, WHEN IT'S USED!
What am I “going on about”? You call making a single statement “going on about something”? The post was made & merged Thursday afternoon with no reply through early Sunday morning. The reply I did get (which I am thankful for) came after I made the post stating the thread is all but dead which prompted the response. Also no other posts were made on the thread in that time. The OF is highly active as a whole. This thread is not.

What am I “going on about”? You call making a single statement “going on about something”? The post was made & merged Thursday afternoon with no reply through early Sunday morning. The reply I did get (which I am thankful for) came after I made the post stating the thread is all but dead which prompted the response. Also no other posts were made on the thread in that time. The OF is highly active as a whole. This thread is not.
It can take time for members to respond, it's the weekend and not everyone is going to be stuck on their pc's to see it, especially with the HOT weather.

Back