• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the Best Oakley Sunglasses for driving?

katelens

Oakley Beginner
What Oakley sunglasses that are fundamentally worn by bike riders and it helps really in ensuring the eyes from dust, wind and different unsafe particles from getting into the eyes.

I am not sure if you are asking about driving a car or riding a bicycle. but I'll answer assuming you are asking about bicycling on the road, not mountain biking.
Just about the whole Radar family can be seen on the Tour de France right now. I've also seen more than a few riders with the Jawbreaker. There are are many different lenses in use. Not just Prism Road. I know I have specifically seen several riders with Blue Frames / lenses combinations (Sapphire Iridium maybe?). Lastly, I have not specifically seen them during this TdF, I am sure some riders are still using Racing Jackets

I went with Flak 2.0 myself as I wanted a pair that could be worn off bike as well. They give me enough coverage that I can ride down into the 30's without the cold & wind affecting my eyes. In my research, I found that the coverage of the Flak Jacket XLJ was 50/50. Not everyone felt like there was enough coverage.

driving... bike riders... wind/dust safeguard.... sounds to me you're looking for a solution for motorbikes on highway? If that's the case, get yourself a Wind Jacket ( O-Review )

Love my Windjacket!
They're best at keeping dust and grit out of your eyeballs.
The eye gasket (can be ordered separately) is easily removeable and also works with the Split Jacket.
19215706565_b8cd510b35_z.jpg

If that's not an option for you, Straight Jackets (New) work almost as well and are easier to find.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back