• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Current Market Price For A New X-Squared?

CoolshadeKen

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

This is my first post so here goes:

I am looking at a brand new X-Squared but I was wondering what is the market price for the X-Squared?

Thanks in advance.

$450-500 complete.

For brand new complete set, you’ll pay more than $500 on ebay. At least that’s what I’ve seen in the past month or so. Pretty close to that price on this forum as well. There are also a few online places that sell them for $600+

Most used ones lately are going around $425-$475 on ebay. Even without the box/vault/coin. I have been watching them because I have been thinking about getting a second pair in either plasma or polished carbon.

Most used ones lately are going around $425-$475 on ebay. Even without the box/vault/coin. I have been watching them because I have been thinking about getting a second pair in either plasma or polished carbon.
Yep, that sounds accurate and what I’ve been seeing used go for.

I have a brand new complete polished carbon/iridium x squared that I’m thinking about selling and if you interested, PM me. I want the plasma/fire x-squared so I’ll either be selling mine and looking for another pair or do a trade. Haven’t decided what I want to do yet.

Do some hunting around. I just picked up a couple pairs. One at retail and one half off because it was opened. Plus the guy said he was glad to sell them because no one wanted to pay the price of them. He said he sells more "plastic frames". I said "you mean omatter"? he said "what's that"? I said "ring me up I gotta go"!

Last edited:
Do some hunting around. I just picked up a couple pairs. One at retail and one half off because it was opened. Plus the guy said he was glad to sell them because no one wanted to pay the price of them. He said he sells more "plastic frames". I said "you mean omatter"? he said "what's that"? I said "ring me up I gotta go"!
Have patience what was told by a wise man;). I have been looking at ebay for the last few months seems like xmetals are at a all time high right now.I f you really want them go for it, but don' t get upset when you pay 500 and it settles back down to 400 a few months later. That's my 0.02 cents

Yep, that sounds accurate and what I’ve been seeing used go for.

I have a brand new complete polished carbon/iridium x squared that I’m thinking about selling and if you interested, PM me. I want the plasma/fire x-squared so I’ll either be selling mine and looking for another pair or do a trade. Haven’t decided what I want to do yet.

thanks for the offer, but i really can't buy for a few weeks, i have been spending too much on sunglasses this month as it is. gotta wait till i get the summer bonus we get at work some time next month. i just bought my first pair of x squared last week and their is some car parts i have to pay for next week also (powder coating on rims, tires, ect.) so spending money is slightly tight this month.

Back