• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Going Price For Plasma/ICe Polarized 3rd Gen Juliets?

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
These are Plasma frames, Ice iridium Polarized Lenses and are the 3rd generation with Serial #. Great shape with like new flex in the coupler

They have the Coin box and extra nose bombs and Temple shocks.

Curious on what the going price would be for them..

I wouldn't pay over $200 for a 3rd gen with flex. You can get current gen for $250 BNIB and the two are very close in color.

The X metal vaults vary widely in price. Open bidding I've seen approach $200 but they do pop up $100 or around there at times..personally with those, I would list at 99 cents and let the bidding war begin...and I would not accept any offer less than $100.

I wouldn't pay over $200 for a 3rd gen with flex. You can get current gen for $250 BNIB and the two are very close in color.

The X metal vaults vary widely in price. Open bidding I've seen approach $200 but they do pop up $100 or around there at times

I gues it was worded wrong.. the flex on the couple is like a new pair.. there is barely any flex in them

The X metal vaults vary widely in price. Open bidding I've seen approach $200 but they do pop up $100 or around there at times..personally with those, I would list at 99 cents and let the bidding war begin...and I would not accept any offer less than $100.

Yes they are pretty much like new.. I have worn then a bit, but I really like my XS with OO Black Iridium. I have a pair of Plasma Juliets getting tuned up ( no serial) and a pair of X Metal Juliet.. Not sure I need the second pair of Plasma with Ice..

As for the Vault.. Is it better to sell it here ( if I decide) or eBay?