• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the most and least you've paid?

Most: $250 Custom Radar

Least: $70 24K XX X Metals

Ha feel like it should be the other way around!

Most 170 for custom Flaks...least 50 dollar polarized Encounter for wifeI dont like paying over 120 Plastic isnt worth breaking myself financially I laugh at the Carbon 6 thing...especially the aluminum one...That Lux tho...even Jannard is moving office out... Someone told me U2 is putting out a 650 dollar package for an older album...unless wealthy I just don't get it why people are suckers for "collectible" stuff that sits on a shelf

Most - $500+ for Juliets (it was my first pair). funny that, I got my Mars& Penny for less than $200 each,and the Romeo1 for $250..

Least - $90 for a NIB Original Zero 0.4 Glitter/Gold.. thats an awesome pair (outside of the X-metals)..

Ok so i want to change my mind to the least i've paid. Forget the £86.00 for my custom Jawbone. Take a look at what i just got delivered to day. SOOOOOO cheep i daren't say BUT Herbsey knows cos he asked LOL

plates3.jpg

This rates better that what my son has just paid for the Robert Pimple's he got me too.

Last edited by a moderator: