• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the watch that started it for you?

Always loved the Blade blue face when it
came out, but being in junior high, there was no way my parents were going to buy my a $400 watch.
A year went by and I managed to save enough for a rubber band watch for Xmas. Boxing day came up and a Titanium Bullet was on sale, got that thing, and wore it for 5 years straight and I still have it.
A judge 1 came up next, then a transfercase, and finally a Double Tap, all purchased from an O store at 50% off lol. Then I found the o forum and got broke lol
Yep, the old friends and family sales at 50% off is where I got my first few as well, the good ole days!! Looking back should have bought a lot more at those prices.

Yep, the old friends and family sales at 50% off is where I got my first few as well, the good ole days!! Looking back should have bought a lot more at those prices.
The last watch I got was the DT stealth with the f&f sale, in fact I went to the O store and found a killswitch and a HP red, I thought about buying the KS but decided to pass (didn’t like the HP at the moment, what an idiot right?). A week later I went back to the store to get the KS but as I went for it a DT magically appeared, I had to go with the all black watch, ended paying like $320 taxes included. The HO was like $450 or so and the KS was a titanium edition and the store manager was willing to sell me the watch plus 3 bezels for $350 plus taxes. I’m happy with the DT, but I should’ve probably gotten the HP due to how hard it is to find nowadays

My first watch ever was the blade 2 red em with stainless band and red rubber. Still love pulling that bad boy out. Out of all the watches I have, it’s still fun to rock out even though it’s heavy as hell.

favorite watch is def yellow MM. no doubt. I have it in brushed and plated finish. One day I’ll get it in DLC.

No rush as I just picked up this bad boy 🙄

7C7CB287-3AE3-4D4D-890C-A431053AD53E.jpeg

Back