• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the watch that started it for you?

Black and yellow transfer case I found at a vault. Went crazy 6 months later when oakley had a half off sale with all their watches. I remember getting a Oakley book with each watch.

The first one I bought was the Timebomb and then a great deal on Crankcase second. I think I got it from Overstock.com for around 320.00 and from there on the rest is history.

Black w/Silver dial TimeTank was the first, daily worn, the O-diction hooked and I’ve never looked back.
(Still in the rotation!)

51DD02D3-85AE-478B-8B5D-E4D68CA64E0F.jpeg

Last edited:
All you folks with your expensive tastes and large collections....sheesh. I got started with a simple Bottle Cap (or is it Bottlecap?), and then added two Warrants to my meager collection (thanks, @Steven Goldberg for my second). I like those two models and I don't think I'm interested in any others, although I do find it interesting to see everyone else's goods. I did have a gold case Gear Box, but I found it too large for me and parted with it.

First one I owned was a Titanium Gearbox, but probably a polished MM was when I started collecting.
this is Rick, w the BMX on ebay, i haven't had time to use the forum but hope to more often, i can discount anything on ebay by 10% and another 3% if paid by bank transfer, my email is r454@ymail.com. i am cautious emailing on ebay and paypal, they spy on everything. hope this gets to you, not sure how to pvt msg on the forum

who wishes oakley came up with a better way to connect the leather/rubber bands for MM. I hate how the attachment pieces flair out

Back