• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the weight of a genuine Oakley Polished polarised Juliet?

Tranzformer

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United Kingdom
Hello Oakley enthusiasts,

I hope you are all well and looking cool with your Oakleys :)

OK, I recently purchased a used pair of polished Oakley Juliet's on eBay. They appear to be genuine but I am not 100% and also curious to see what other genuine polished Juliet's weigh with their genuine Oakley polarised lenses.

I ask this as I also had previously bought a polished Oakley Juliet with non polarised fire iridium lenses - apparently they were genuine lenses but had no etchings what so ever! - and they weighed in at only 43 g. (I am aware that polished Juliet's originally came with Polarised Fire Iridium lenses).

With both rubber sleeves, both nose pads, gaskets and original fire polarised lenses mine weighs in at 43.4 g.

Is my weight the correct one? as I am curious to see why there was a 0.4 g difference with the previous pair.

So, if anyone can contribute to my question then that would be greatly appreciated.

Attached are some pictures of my Polished Oakley Juliet's when they were on eBay. I will add some more pictures of them with the new polarised lenses when I get round to it. It is also interesting to see that the original Fire Iridium lens had the 'Polarised' etching on the inside - which according to posts on here are normal :)

Thanks peeps.

Juliet1.jpg

Juliet2.jpg

Juliet10.jpg

Juliet12.jpg

Juliet4.jpg

Juliet3.jpg

Juliet9.jpg

Juliet7.jpg

Juliet6.jpg

Juliet5.jpg

Hello and welcome :)

All look original, polished frame have with serial 1,2,3 generation with jf juliet fire or jp juliet fire polarized 4gen with non serial, I think your don't have serial soo is 4 gen and 5 gen with the sku.

The juliet need little of love :) Give it to her

Last edited:
Fernando: Thanks for your input. Yes you are correct as the seller had stated it was the 4th generation therefore not having the SKU. With new polarised lenses they do look really cool. I luv them!
Flyer: Thanks for your knowledge. Wow this forum is 'Mint' for gaining much needed information!
Trump: Yeah I totally agree lol

Fernando: Thanks for your input. Yes you are correct as the seller had stated it was the 4th generation therefore not having the SKU. With new polarised lenses they do look really cool. I luv them!
Flyer: Thanks for your knowledge. Wow this forum is 'Mint' for gaining much needed information!
Trump: Yeah I totally agree lol
You welcome bro :) yes with new lenses look cool try to put the IH lenses for my the combo is killer :cool:

Back