• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is the weight of a genuine Oakley Polished polarised Juliet?

Ah right ok. Cheers for the low down. Perhaps I will one day when I get bored with the Fire and Black Iridiums. I am absolutely gutted to find out that Oakley will no longer manufacture anything for Juliet - X metals. Typical really as I'm getting into them now...sighhhh.

Hello Oakley enthusiasts,

(I am aware that polished Juliet's originally came with Polarised Fire Iridium lenses).
Or Blue. G30. Slate too. Or Fire non-pol. Titanium clear, Emerald Slate, VR28 BI pol and non-pol. Just making the point that there were many more OEM lenses in polished Juliets ex-factory than just FIP ;)

Ah right ok. Cheers for the low down. Perhaps I will one day when I get bored with the Fire and Black Iridiums. I am absolutely gutted to find out that Oakley will no longer manufacture anything for Juliet - X metals. Typical really as I'm getting into them now...sighhhh.
You can still put a decent collection of Juliets together, despite Oakley no longer making them: Ever wonder what 39 pairs of Juliets look like?

And there are people here on the forum who can cut Oakley lenses that were never available on the Juliet to fit too - I have several pairs with the newfangled Prizm lenses in: Juliet Prizms

It's not a bad time to enter the market either, prices have been softening of late. Just know when to stop ;) Which I now have... after buying 49 pairs!

You can still put a decent collection of Juliets together, despite Oakley no longer making them: Ever wonder what 39 pairs of Juliets look like?

And there are people here on the forum who can cut Oakley lenses that were never available on the Juliet to fit too - I have several pairs with the newfangled Prizm lenses in: Juliet Prizms

It's not a bad time to enter the market either, prices have been softening of late. Just know when to stop ;) Which I now have... after buying 49 pairs!
Well I never knew that. I guess I'm in the right place. I can see this leading to a very expensive hobbie!! You have an impressive collections of Julies lol. Your bank balance would have taken a dive.

Well I never knew that. I guess I'm in the right place. I can see this leading to a very expensive hobbie!! You have an impressive collections of Julies lol. Your bank balance would have taken a dive.

You are in the right place, and you have no idea how expensive of a habit, I mean hobbie, you just picked up. You will realize soon enough. ;) Btw welcome to the dark side.

You are in the right place, and you haI'mno idea how expensive of a habit, I mean hobbie, you just picked up. You will realize soon enough. ;) Btw welcome to the dark side.
Greetings Super sharp! You know...I was perfectly happy with owing a pair of Juliets and straight jackets but I'm already starting to eye up others. I can see this can easily get super ridiculous - I've must try and keep my sense of money. They all look so COool :/

Back