• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- What Is This Micro Bag?!

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
Seems recently quite a few folks are really starting to assemble microfiber/microclear bag collections.

There certainly have been enough Special Editions released, & there are more released almost by the handful each month.

The intent of this Thread is to help Members discover the past bags & their history, not to mention when the new stuff comes out, whether on the racks, or only available with a pair of glasses.

There are also many, many "Event" releases (O-Events, Surfing, Golfing, etc.) that I am betting so many would love to learn about, including myself.

So let us all roll up our sleeves, & get educated about what protects & keeps clean what we love most, our Oakley's!

( Special Thanks To: @pricedollaz ... )

Here is one I can add ...

This is one I bought from the Oakley Tent at the 2015 NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals at Bristol Dragway (TN) back here in June ... BMW "M-Series" bag:
20150810_152625-01.jpeg

... & here is one I know nothing about:
20150810_152951-01.jpeg

What was the "O Surf Shop Challenge"? When?

Here is one I can add ...

This is one I bought from the Oakley Tent at the 2015 NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals at Bristol Dragway (TN) back here in June ... BMW "M-Series" bag:
View attachment 172442

... & here is one I know nothing about:
View attachment 172443

What was the "O Surf Shop Challenge"? When?

O surf challengeI have the surf fins now I need the bag.

Awesome thread. Following and adding

Good thread! I'm beginning to start collecting these bags as well and this should be a good place for reference. Thanks for starting this! :drinks:

Absolutely, Dennis.

Would like to see this Thread stick as much to the sharing of information than get into "sales" of said bags. I certainly am not going to police this, nor have the right to anyway, but my belief is finding out about availability of something off a Thread like this is what PMs are here for.

Price...as I said... You have a gift coming your way mate.

The blue plaid as I understand it is a special edition for Lens Crafters so it is harder to find unless you bought a special edition from Lens Crafters. I called Oakley Customer Service and this is what they say to me.

Back