• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- What Is This Micro Bag?!

Yeah. Check the SKU on O-Review. The old XX Twenty ... I have a FMJ 5.56 / Ice Iridium. They had a whole Collegiate line. I kick myself for never grabbing the 'Bama's I saw on eBay a few months ago for next to nothin'.

Yeah. Check the SKU on O-Review. The old XX Twenty ... I have a FMJ 5.56 / Ice Iridium. They had a whole Collegiate line. I kick myself for never grabbing the 'Bama's I saw on eBay a few months ago for next to nothin'.
Yep sure do. I have never seen them. I have seen a few others but not the USC. Interesting!!

Anyone know it's genesis?

This bag is the "Letter Press" sku 100-048-001... I purchased a few of them direct from oakley.com in July 2013 for $10 each. Im not sure if they are associated with a particular pair or collection. I think I actually have one or two of them laying around still new in packaging. Cool bag, and also cool thread Zeke, love learning about all the random microbags out there.

This bag is the "Letter Press" sku 100-048-001... I purchased a few of them direct from oakley.com in July 2013 for $10 each. Im not sure if they are associated with a particular pair or collection. I think I actually have one or two of them laying around still new in packaging. Cool bag, and also cool thread Zeke, love learning about all the random microbags out there.

Thank you, ... good to hear from you, Kuz ...

Been seeing this plaid at Vaults for $3......

View attachment 172624

The SKU is correct, 100-048-001, but I have that bag in a brand new package. The bag is "Spring 2012 RTL Mcrbg Breaking The Mold". It was just a accessory bag, no connection to any line if I recall correctly.

The SKU is correct, 100-048-001, but I have that bag in a brand new package. The bag is "Spring 2012 RTL Mcrbg Breaking The Mold". It was just a accessory bag, no connection to any line if I recall correctly.

Just looked and mine says the same thing on the sticker, but my email receipt from the order calls it Letter Press, also verified with a web archive that it was shown as Letter Press on the oakley site when I purchased it. Not sure why it is a different name on the sticker, but I guess i should keep in mind that it is the Oakley website after all :lol: :headbang:

Last edited:
? @pricedollaz @GRFMotorsports ?

20150911_203400-01-01.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back