• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is this Oakley Racking System Called?

Oakleyfan99

Oakley Beginner
I’ve just purchased a 6’4” double sided Oakley (grey- steel) type of racking system and it appears that they didn’t give me all the racks. I have some but it appears that I’m missing @ 7. I’ve been searching online just trying to find something similar to it so I know what’s it’s called.. any help would be appreciated.

E0DACD04-3568-40C6-92F7-DC776279D325.jpeg

I’ve just purchased a 6’4” double sided Oakley (grey- steel) type of racking system and it appears that they didn’t give me all the racks. I have some but it appears that I’m missing @ 7. I’ve been searching online just trying to find something similar to it so I know what’s it’s called.. any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 1036356
I will probably try to get a few more shelves. I actually have 8 shelves so 4 for each side. Since there’s more stand hooks I figured there should be more shelves. I don’t know how many it should have come with. I’ve been looking for others similar but haven’t come across 1 yet to even compare. I’ve looked under every title I could think of. I’m sure these has to be more of these out there somewhere. Any suggestions? Mine can’t be the only one. I don’t know how old or new it is. It might have come from motor cross helmets display….

Back