• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your best find in-store find?

Hagench

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone! I just came across a new-old stock pair of Jupiter Camo Jawbones at a local store which I found to be really cool still on the shelves. Also, back in 2014 when I was in Vancouver, I stopped by a bike shop in downtown and found a brand new pair of Romeo 2's in their display case (with box, but no coin) for around $300 US (which I didn't buy :( because it was pretty close to the going rate of a Romeo 2 back in 2014). But this got me wondering, what's your best new-old stock Oakley find still on the shelf of a store? Looking forward to hearing some good ones :)

This last April i found in a local store where they sell Oakleys a old stock pair of Dark Amber whith Bronze Polarized Lenses Monster Dogs, at that moment i didnt have the money and they were at a good price, so i was willing to pay what they were asking for them, i usually dont pay retail when i buy but for this ones i think they were whorth it.

Here is were the bad luck starts, i was supposed to came back to get them the next week, little did i know the next week the store closed due to the Pandemic and stayed closed for like 3 months, when i came back when they reopened the Monster Dogs have been sold to another lucky customer, i guess they werent meant for me.

Last edited:
@Hagench there have been some good store purchases over the years, but a personal favorite was helping some friends out with a massive score of clearance lenses for custom cutting, earlier this year.
11F5C590-71C8-428B-AAFC-8F6E88303C12.jpeg

Please don't beat me up, but I never bought anything from the Oakley store here. In fact, I only visited it once. And that was only because I was working nearby.

Back