• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Favorite Customized X Metal To Date?

onyx_riddle

Oakley Enthusiast
Title says it all. I'm leaning towards having some xx frames customized in either a flat green style paint with olive rubbers or maybe black with some lime rubbers. I want either a huge pop to em or a subtle rugged look.. As these frames sort of deserve it.

I can't deny tho, I have seen some AWESOME looking customs.

What's your favorite?

Oh
Please, nothing with a bloody back story involving graverobbing. Ain't nobody got time fo dat... Well, maybe "Nobody" does... just Noone else hopefully.

Yep. Sure have. But this forum is much older than that thread. I knew guys painting Juliets a long time ago.

That being said, once I decide what to do with them, they will be headed to the X Man. Totally not stealing his thunder.
Cool....just making sure ya saw it. There is some great stuff there.

Great stuff can be done with the X-Metals. Hopefully you get great ideas and feedback which will help yours turn out amazing. :D

Mine had to be my X Metal/Slate Irid "Skull" pair..... XM blasted and tuned by @X-Man.... Slate Irids cut by @xmetalmaniac and the Oakley Profile Skull etched by @EdsJunk.....also added white Linegear kit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402934226.821085.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402934348.662065.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402934368.929867.jpg

corvette is really cool...
yqybamet.jpg

reverse tiO2 with ice via the xman
sa5usuta.jpg

and faded xx 24k turned into polished with emerald

yte9yreh.jpg

heck it's like picking offspring, love 'em all just depends on what they do!

oh of course, classics, plasma ice, xmetal ruby.

byba8aqa.jpg

Back