• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Favorite Food?

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
So here we go. What is your favorite food? It doesn't have to be favorite of all time or it could be. It could be your favorite right now....your favorite at a specific place and time. It can be dessert, candy, fast food, whatever.

So what is your favorite food?

I'll go first.

Right now my favorite (and it has been on and off for a LOOOOONG time)

L&B Spumoni Gardens Square Pizza in BROOKLYN.

There is NOTHING like pizza from Brooklyn and those of you who say there is.....You have obviously NOT been to Brooklyn.

I had to leave Blue Bell ice cream alone... Good stuff... It was so bad, I was dreaming of the stuff at night. :eek:

for a delicious man-meal, my favorite food is Center Cut Filet from any of the fancy, fine-dining places here in Houston (we have a million of them)...

and it better be freaking pink !!!!! bring it to me in a plate of it's own blood....medium rare baby !!!!

it's pricey, so I only get to take my wife 7 or 8 times a year, but it's sooooo worth it....

**my vendors take me about 4 or 5 times a year, so I actually get to eat it more often**

Trulucks
Vic and Anthony's
Perry's
Steamboat House
Le Mistral
Taste of Texas
Papa's Steakhouse
Ruth's Chris
Morton's
Capital Grill
Fogo de Chao
Killen's Steakhouse
J. Alexanders

all of the above mentioned places I've been to at least once - again, without even drinking wine you're looking at a $200 tab with tip, so that's why I only go every couple of months...

Vic and Anthony's, Trulucks and Fogo de Chao are my favorite...

the below pictures were taken by me :)

s3qf.jpg

jlmz.jpg

6d8970.jpg

52d6ca.jpg

In terms of food, I am a sucker for some fish! Red snapper is my favorite... Especially fried!

favorite food at home: wife's pozole

favorite drink: Mexican Coke

favorite hard candy: Runts

favorite candy bar: Kit-Kat

favorite fat guy snack: double scoop waffle cone with Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream on top of Reese's Peanutbutter Cup ice cream

Back