• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

For a long time, I was an accountant, and I hate this (I listened to my parents and decided that I needed a "profitable" job). As a result, at the beginning of this year, I quit my job (perhaps in vain, but so far, everything seems to be okay), bought the necessary equipment with the gained money, have a part-time job like a groomer, and write music.

For a long time, I was an accountant, and I hate this (I listened to my parents and decided that I needed a "profitable" job). As a result, at the beginning of this year, I quit my job (perhaps in vain, but so far, everything seems to be okay), bought the necessary equipment with the gained money, have a part-time job like a groomer, and write music.

south-park-nice.jpg

Right now I'm jobless, and it makes me so depressed.... My parents just want me to find a profitable job, but I don't think that it will be possible.... I want to find at least a part-time job, and I just hope that everything will be fine after some time and I will finally find something really awesome... And what about you all here, guys, do you have any problems with your work right now or everything is okay? I would like to know.

Right now I'm jobless, and it makes me so depressed.... My parents just want me to find a profitable job, but I don't think that it will be possible.... I want to find at least a part-time job, and I just hope that everything will be fine after some time and I will finally find something really awesome... And what about you all here, guys, do you have any problems with your work right now or everything is okay? I would like to know.
Sorry to hear that when covid has been a bitch

That sucks, man. ☹️ What's your educational background and what would you like to do?

I teach physics in vocational education, so I'm doing fine. And prior to covid, our team already had three years of experience in online teaching. Now that is helpfull. 😀

Back