• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I am a State of Florida employee... pretty boring, but the bills are paid :)... shopping sprees are financed by the paychecks lol

Surprised I'm the first but I'm an Oakley employee. Working in sales in retail, its a fun debut with Oakley. Originally started in the Calgary store, but moved to the flagship store in Montreal. Its cool dealing with you guys who come to pick up some awesome product, very good thread indeed.

maybe i'll see you in my store!

Engineer for a Large (Fortune 500) Medical Device Company. I work with various manufacturing facilities providing production support. Currently supporting our Tijuana, Mexico location.

Firstly I'm a full-time college student at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. I do have a really solid part time job. My company works with adults that have various handicaps and getting them involved in the community by volunteering, or working at local businesses or the company sites. I mostly work in transportation, driving short buses and 15 passenger vans. I'm also one of only 2 maintenance workers for the company, so I'm busy with snow removal and lawn care year round when I'm able to sneak away from my studies.

Surprised I'm the first but I'm an Oakley employee. Working in sales in retail, its a fun debut with Oakley. Originally started in the Calgary store, but moved to the flagship store in Montreal. Its cool dealing with you guys who come to pick up some awesome product, very good thread indeed.

maybe i'll see you in my store!

My wife's family is from Plattsburgh, NY which is about an hour from Montreal. I plan on making a trip to Montreal this summer, maybe I will stop into your store!

I'm Active Duty military. US Air Force to be exact. Past my halfway mark of being a "lifer". A little less than 9 years left to go!

I'm Active Duty military. US Air Force to be exact. Past my halfway mark of being a "lifer". A little less than 9 years left to go!
thought you're in the Army LOL! Good for you pare! I am starting to hate the A...bunch of knuckleheads to be honest...i might transfer to the USAF soon..hehe

Back