• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I'm a software developer, but I want to start my own business. Looking into selling used cars, but I need to have a lot first then there a ton of paperwork.
I am a nuclear chemist, but I want to start my own business also. Either procure a nuclear war head and light it off and then run forensics on the aftermath...... or, I am looking to be a pimp, but then I need a stable of whores. Toss up. :headbang:

😁 Just horsing around. I always have to run conduits for numerous other systems. Us electricians always tease low voltage guys and how they want the biggest pipe for the smallest wire they have.

Wait. TWSS!!!
Fellow electrician in Canada,it’s so true about oversized conduit for phone lines ,fibre etc—a 4’’ pipe for 2 cat 6 cmon

I am a nuclear chemist, but I want to start my own business also. Either procure a nuclear war head and light it off and then run forensics on the aftermath...... or, I am looking to be a pimp but then I need a stable of whores. Toss up. :headbang:
Have you ever worked with homer simpson

Have you ever worked with homer simpson
Simpatico brother.
1596833034387.png

I'm in Philly, and getting a dealer license is paramount to making good profit flipping the cheaper cars (which is what most of philly drives because the city eats cars)
Come to Winnipeg,Manitoba you want to see some classic crappy roads ,come here for the shock of your life

Latest Posts

Back