• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your other "obsession" ?

I spy a Pelikan 400 possibly under that rubber band.

:p But yea I recognize about 90% of that short of some of the Montblanc models. I used to have a carbonesque Vanishing Point like you have there.

Parker 51 or 21 in teal-ish down near the bottom?
Parker 51 😊 have 51’s and a couple 61’s but no 21’s. Do have a Vaccumatic wandering around somewhere. I apologize… the sterling on the montblancs probably need a bit of polish… there is a Czar Nikolai there… malachite cap… the one that is missing because I just re-inked it is the proverbial “bad boy”… the Parker 75 that my parents got me for my 16th birthday that started this… I did spare you all the ink, stationery, and wax seals pictures… 🤪

Parker 51 😊 have 51’s and a couple 61’s but no 21’s. Do have a Vaccumatic wandering around somewhere. I apologize… the sterling on the montblancs probably need a bit of polish… there is a Czar Nikolai there… malachite cap… the one that is missing because I just re-inked it is the proverbial “bad boy”… the Parker 75 that my parents got me for my 16th birthday that started this… I did spare you all the ink, stationery, and wax seals pictures… 🤪
I want to get a Parker 75 Cisele again, this is what I had : Parker 75 Cisele

Will show the normal EDC if… someone moves….

image.jpg

Back