• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your other "obsession" ?

If the name didn't give that away... :p You have some favorites? And what are your usual daily type?

Haha, I was gonna say, I am sure my UN gave that away. I really like the Metcon line, Pegasus, and the Trout signature line. I pride myself on owning a wide variety of shoes. Usually wearing a runner or trainer daily.

I also own 55 pairs of Nike sunglasses. Sacrilege around here I know LOL.

Haha, I was gonna say, I am sure my UN gave that away. I really like the Metcon line, Pegasus, and the Trout signature line. I pride myself on owning a wide variety of shoes. Usually wearing a runner or trainer daily.

Pegasus used to be my goto for city area walk/run, very light and breathes.

“Off-brands” are tolerated over here:
Show us something “different”.

Jeeps
tj2.jpg
rolling o4.jpg
glad int2.jpg
halfpint2.jpg

PXL_20210429_155832902.jpg

That's worth sharing a pic! I had a Nike Interchange Monza back in the day and in more recent times, a Mercurial 8.0. By any chance you got the Monza in your collection?
“Off-brands” are tolerated over here:
Show us something “different”.
kmbijit, I don't own any Monzas. I, like my Oakleys I own, lean toward sport styles.

Here is a pic of some of my Nikes. I am terrible at taking pictures so apologize for the awful one here. Thank you for your welcome, you guys, its appreciated!

Back