• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your Unobtanium?

Lots of good stuff in this category that I would want. The original Oakley goggle with the original box. Jim Jannad hated this one since he was not involved in it. The Eastern Boarder splatter Crowbar they released in 2007. Such an amazing frame and color. The SI Assault Boot with the Pelican case. The Dark Knight Rises Kitchen Sink backpack. The Assault Boot from the Elite line. The AP vest but I already have that one.

Red Kitchen Sink
Storm Trooper Kitchen
Tron Backpack along with the PB1s
A few more pairs of Bow Tye II golf shoes 13
Merlot Tuxedo Golf shoe 13
Skull golf polo
Tour Skull golf bag
A few more things I cant think of right now.

Really? What color?

Any color but need to be bnib.

JJ was active here at one point and did a Q&A thread and stated that "no collection is complete without a shoe one"

One thing im lacking :(

I meant the new owners - not the original company.

Err I guess that’s my point really.. Most folk thought eyeshades were ridiculous in 1984... All the kids (us) thought they were the coolest thing we’d ever seen but - anyone over 18 thought they were ridiculous and way over priced at £50 :)

Any color but need to be bnib.

JJ was active here at one point and did a Q&A thread and stated that "no collection is complete without a shoe one"

One thing im lacking :(

Wow! you really changed your Avatar! Wow.

I think the second video project I worked on was Shoe One. I will have to find the DVD and rip it to share it.
Jim was just getting started on the shoe thing, circa 1997. I had the Yellow-Black original version - that I wore, Bumblebee.Then grey black version. Eventually the kevlar, or the carbon fiber changed color in U.V. light I don't remember which. JJ has pallets of all of his greatest hits in his personal warehouse. These in particular. Many pallets. Un-exposed to the ravages of UV. Still in boxes. Probably to be unleashed to collectors at an appropriate time.

Wow, that was a memory lane. I really liked that shoe I found it very comfortable. As usual I wore the stuff and did not collect it.

Back