• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What kind of Ducati is this?

It's downstairs but I remember it saying Ducati003xxx something. What does it mean?
It is a serial number which tells you what frame/lens color way they are. The Ducati Juliet in the only one (I can think of) that carries the same serial on the X-Metal Ducati frame as the Carbon Ducati frame. You have a pretty nice/rare-ish piece there.

So that can still be fixed, wobble and cracks? It is nowhere near the condition of those.
The 'wobbles' that you describe probably just mean that the rubber gaskets have perished over time. These can be replaced at fairly low cost, so honestly don't worry about it. You can also get new lenses cut by some of the guys here on the Forum, so the lenses are replaceable too.

The upshot is: as long as the metal frame itself is in fairly good shape, I'd grab them, as they are really worth having.

Love stories like this...! If it does turn out to be a Jordan Romeo 1 it will test whether he is a friend, colleague or victim! . When you get to have another look, check if the serial is behind the nose bridge instead of on the left arm. If it is behind the nose bridge, a six digit number(including any zero's) is 'standard' Romeo 1, four digit is a 'Jordan'. Good like with this one....

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Good trade already @grimm, and I hope you get those Romeos too. Nice way to start an X Metal shelf, and cheaper than probably all of us did to boot! Welcome to the forum community here also. Good people.

Oh!, and one more thing...if your colleague decides not to make the other trade with you or sell them to you for whatever reason don't panic.

Kill him quickly and quietly and take them.

At first, he tried to trade me what seems to be a bigger version of this but in dull silver and the lenses had tiny cracks already. The frame was a little wobbly and held on by something that look loke torx screws. I'm kinda glad I chose this one.
Try to get that from him too. Tell him if you have nothing to trade you'll give him $150 for them

Please don't forget to keep us updated lol!

Yup, sent him an email as soon as you guys schooled me last night. It's probably weird for him because I was kinda avoiding him before for "eyeing" me all the time during meetings. I didn't know that he was actually looking at my sunglasses all that time. Good thing I didn't tell him that I don't play on the same team, that would have been embarrassing.

Latest Posts

Back