• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What kind of Ducati is this?

Yup, sent him an email as soon as you guys schooled me last night. It's probably weird for him because I was kinda avoiding him before for "eyeing" me all the time during meetings. I didn't know that he was actually looking at my sunglasses all that time. Good thing I didn't tell him that I don't play on the same team, that would have been embarrassing.
:rofl:

Yup, sent him an email as soon as you guys schooled me last night. It's probably weird for him because I was kinda avoiding him before for "eyeing" me all the time during meetings. I didn't know that he was actually looking at my sunglasses all that time. Good thing I didn't tell him that I don't play on the same team, that would have been embarrassing.

Might also have gotten you a quicker trade.

...just sayin'

Well, a bit of bad news. The Romeo was sold to another co-worker who saw it on his desk. He said he got a "couple" of hundred for it. Damn it! We met this morning to sell me a couple of non-metal ones he had left. He got them from his sister after a divorce. I hope he's not a member here. :) Anyway, I got two brand new Pit bulls in boxes, this time the model was printed inside. One is crystal black with black iridium and the other one is kind of weird. The frame has text on it and came in a white pouch with a Japanese flag on it instead of a black one. It is also iridium but a lot lighter. It has red icons and red ear pieces. He also threw in a used caramel colored Monster dog. Gave him $125 for all. I hope I didn't overpay.

Yep the first one was a Japan release only as far as I know. The crystal black definitely looks bluish. Yeah you did great with all your buys.

The MD color is called WD-40 or Whiskey, they're close in color. Pretty rare too.

Back