• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What kind of human would do this!!!!

do normally get what's advertised though?
I can say I’ve only sent back maybe 2-3 items in all the time I have been buying and selling! I grabbed a HP watch that started out here and ended up on eBay. He was an odd fella and not easy to work with but in the end with some kind words and patience paid $700 for it! It’s not perfect but when I get around to refurbishing it with some elbow grease it darn near will be. That’s just one example… if you want to pay less sometimes you have to take the longer dirt road and get off the fresh pavement!

I can say I’ve only sent back maybe 2-3 items in all the time I have been buying and selling! I grabbed a HP watch that started out here and ended up on eBay. He was an odd fella and not easy to work with but in the end with some kind words and patience paid $700 for it! It’s not perfect but when I get around to refurbishing it with some elbow grease it darn near will be. That’s just one example… if you want to pay less sometimes you have to take the longer dirt road and get off the fresh pavement!
I hear you on that. However I tried taking a chance once on a seller with 66% feedback and it didn't work out for me, so unless it's something that I really want, I'll go with a highly rated seller

🤮
EBC94D89-5D29-475F-83E7-9CA2F502AF8C.png

Latest Posts

Back