• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Kind Of Lens Should I Put On These Babies

If you changed the rubbers for red ones (ear stems and orbitals) on the Plasma Juliet with red lenses, that could look even better.

No, not the Tio2. I mean the Plasma frame with the red linegear lenses, just to change the black rubbers on the ear stems and orbitals for red ones, that could look better.

I have an emarald lens from another juliet pair. I might try it. :) would u mind uploading a picture @Oakley Veteran?
Bit late, but as promised, here's a pic.

Juliet Ti02 Emerald.JPG

Bear in mind my photography skills are not the best, but this should give you an idea...

If you changed the rubbers for red ones (ear stems and orbitals) on the Plasma Juliet with red lenses, that could look even better.
I tend not to swap rubbers around, however, back in the day I did order a custom Juliet direct from Oakley, so it had the Ducati ear socks & temple shocks.
Came out quite nice I think...only problem you don't get an official Juliet box & coin through the custom program, just a generic "custom" cardboard box. Oh and by this point in time, Ruby lenses had definitely become "Frubies" :(.

Juliet Polished Ruby Ducati Rubbers.JPG