• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What kind of lenses are these?

They're quite fake.

Closest resemblance would likely be a Ruby

The pic may show fake Oakleys but I'm guessing that other people have been interested enough in this lense style that a third party has manufactured lenses in this style. Do you know if I can purchase this lense style from a third party vendor?

The pic may show fake Oakleys but I'm guessing that other people have been interested enough in this lense style that a third party has manufactured lenses in this style. Do you know if I can purchase this lense style from a third party vendor?
Most likely, Google it ...

3rd party lenses don't get much love here, with reason ...

A bit confused but let me point this one out.
-Members here will be damned first before putting lenses coming from that fake to their PB.
-If the point is interest to ruby colored lens, it is one of the most popular to a point some exclusively collect pair with them.
-There are other manufacturer of lens to choose from, they cannot equal Oakley lens but make sure they offer quality ones like @revant. There are also forum members who specialized in lens cutting like @InfiniteHero.

Just avoid patronizing fake.

Back