• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what kind of phone do you have?

It was a toss up between the s7 edge or pixel but running stock Android without all the bloatware was too intriguing to pass up.
I hear ya... Pure Android was too tempting for me also. But I just liked my Samsung at the time. Kinda sad that the 6P is passé.

I didn't bother upgrading since Verizon has such ruthless policies. And my Note 5 is working out OK for me.

Sent from Q's Note5

I've still got my verizon grandfathered unlimited data from 6 or 7 years ago. Always gotta pay cash for my phone though but worth it not to have to pay what they are charging now or worry about going over a limit
DITTO HERE.

I still count the minutes and will occasionally apply the 9:01pm rule. Lol

At least I ponied up for unlimited text.

For me, it doesn't make sense to switch because of my usage. Hell, I'm taking an extra $16/month hit.

Well, I got my money's worth using 71GB last month.

Verizon will have to take the plan away completely... I've been paying cash for the last few years; at least they allowed UDP users to finance the phones without a plan change requirement.

Sent from Q's Note5

I talked to a verizon rep about that change in policy and they said they were losing out on those UDP user upgrades so they changed their policy to allow for financing a phone and getting those UDP users that way.

I had a buddy that had UDP and he was regularly breaking 120gb. They started throttling him haha

I talked to a verizon rep about that change in policy and they said they were losing out on those UDP user upgrades so they changed their policy to allow for financing a phone and getting those UDP users that way.

I had a buddy that had UDP and he was regularly breaking 120gb. They started throttling him haha

It is gravy on top. Higher prices and no plan discounts.

71 was the highest amount I've ever used. I usually use 20-30 GB per month.

Verizon finally killed 2 year contract pricing last week... Not that I could take advantage.

Glad that I have a 19% discount off my plan... It's a lifesaver. I had a family plan (3 lines) but it was just cheaper to move 2 of them to Gophone and cricket.

Sent from Q's Note5

It is the most reliable network..

They got us by the balls o_O
Ugh... Yes. Single lines suck. Only reason I stay is the other providers suck or they aren't that much cheaper (TMo is $95 now IIRC, Sprint is a no no... AT&T only offers UDP now with DirecTV, no thanks)

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back