• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what lens for led screen blue light filtering?

So today I stuck an old pair of yellow lenses in my flak and used them at my computer for the afternoon. They did work for reducing eye strain! I noticed my eyes felt more comfortable looking at the computer too Throughout the afternoon.

So today I stuck an old pair of yellow lenses in my flak and used them at my computer for the afternoon. They did work for reducing eye strain! I noticed my eyes felt more comfortable looking at the computer too Throughout the afternoon.
While playing video games in the dark, I'll wear Bronze or Tungsten. Reduces strain A LOT. These are my Gaming Glasses.
20210128_202720.jpg

I see your point. This is a very helpful article though. I have severe eye problems from 5 different surgeries in each eye, due to retinal detachment from Diabetes. And blue light hurts my eyes terribly.
Prizm Gaming lenses are what you need; Lenscrafters will sell you a pair of glasses/lenses without a prescription, but it won't be cheap (mine cost $400+). Alternatively, I hear that Prizm Low Light works fairly well - not the same as Gaming, but close, and for a fair amount cheaper.

Back