• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lens should I get for juliets?

I got.you bro. No sun and dont have a plasma but here's DWP in a Carbon and Polished. You really need go with what makes you happy and DWP always makes me happy. ;)
f7610b54ea4ba8a4226a09eb270e9c13.jpg
367526aa5389d6a03a3181de6400c427.jpg
3ed9cb664c16f25f621c99803a46c472.jpg
3d61a2f4baa03447e69126a0b4f61eca.jpg
2fef4f074313f5926c6b0f31f050a214.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

@Jase_nz
Here's a plasma/deep water prizm! It'd only cost you $137 as of my pricing today to get a set through PayPal. That includes international shipping. I think you'd get in about 3-4 weeks.

Screenshot_20190326-224525.png

@Jase_nz
Here's a plasma/deep water prizm! It'd only cost you $137 as of my pricing today to get a set through PayPal. That includes international shipping. I think you'd get in about 3-4 weeks.

View attachment 592950
Thanks mate they look great. Do you have a pic and cost of the black prism polarised as well? I'll hit you up on few weeks when I get my frames back. My wife doesn't know about my juliets project so have to be a bit clever about allocating funds from our joint account

I’m gonna be the dissent on this one and say no DWP but that’s because I hate polarized lenses.

On a plasma frame you can’t go wrong with Violet or Black. I also think Ice or Emerald would be tits.

DWP IS GARBAGE

Thanks mate they look great. Do you have a pic and cost of the black prism polarised as well? I'll hit you up on few weeks when I get my frames back. My wife doesn't know about my juliets project so have to be a bit clever about allocating funds from our joint account
Not in a plasma frame, sorry. But it just looks basically like black iridium from the outside in my opinion. So the prizm black polarized w Black rubber us the easiest look to pull off.

A lover... AND A HATER!

People just get sold on the baby blue lens tint. Kinda fruity if you ask me. It shows how supressed masculinity has become in our country.....

"Oh, but i just love the rosy tint when looking through the lens too. It makes the world so colorful and so so much bettet than the dull grey base tints!"

Like really....bunch of fruit cakes. Grown men that want the world to be rosy and colorful and magical and full of unicorns and rainbows!

GTFO!

Back