• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what lens?

thats the problem with TiO2 frames they kinda call for Black or VR28, or the other dark lenses (Gold,Bronze) imho
the more colorful lenses (which I prefer) Ruby, Fire, Emerald, Ice or Violet or +Red look a little off or a bit too much for the frames.

thats the problem with TiO2 frames they kinda call for Black or VR28, or the other dark lenses (Gold,Bronze) imho
the more colorful lenses (which I prefer) Ruby, Fire, Emerald, Ice or Violet or +Red look a little off or a bit too much for the frames.

Normally I'd agree, but Emerald has actually proven to go quite well with TiO2... it's not a real bright color...

Normally I'd agree, but Emerald has actually proven to go quite well with TiO2... it's not a real bright color...

I'd be interested to see that in some good pix
i do have some XX Emerald lenses, before I put them in the XM XX, i tried them in a TiO2 XX and it still seemed off to me, (like there are too many layers of contrasting tones on the frames) but def not as much as others (Fire.Ruby,Violet etc) so i see your point.

I'd be interested to see that in some good pix
i do have some XX Emerald lenses, before I put them in the XM XX, i tried them in a TiO2 XX and it still seemed off to me, (like there are too many layers of contrasting tones on the frames) but def not as much as others (Fire.Ruby,Violet etc) so i see your point.

I wore mine today; posted a selfie in the WOAYWT thread...

I wore mine today; posted a selfie in the WOAYWT thread...

I saw your pic, it definitely looks good in the pic and on you. I think the green shirt helps as well as your skin/hair match the frame colors.
I have darker skin & black hair so the frames kinda jump off of my face but i may give it a try. It definitely is the best 'color lenses' I've seen on a TiO2 frame

I like dallas comments there hahahaha. take them yellow rubbers put some oem brown/black rubbers. Any lens will look good on this pair.

Back