• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lenses can be cut to Juliet specs?

Shows how many lenses I have cut lol! I assumed bevayse so many guys have them cut for the Juliet and other x metals. It’s a 6 but work!

Flak 2.0 is the more common 8.75!
Turbines do work, I believe they are bc 7. In my experience they work better on bigger frames, (R1, XX). As with any lens that's a smaller base curve you will always run the risk of cracking the coatings on the lens and then you see distortion

Straightlinks are on sale at Vaults for $20. Cant get snow lenses, but I live in FL wouldnt do me any good anyhow.

I live in the desert and the snow lenses actually work really nice. You’d be surprised. I use rose torch and black a lot!

Turbines do work, I believe they are bc 7. In my experience they work better on bigger frames, (R1, XX). As with any lens that's a smaller base curve you will always run the risk of cracking the coatings on the lens and then you see distortion

OP: ignore me and listen to these men LOL! I’m of too knowledgeable on when it comes to x metals !

This is why I stick to my sport frames ;) more idiot friendly !

Back