• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lenses do I need for Crosshair OO4060-02 ?

bigtaco22

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone help?

I understand there are Crosshair 2012 / 2.0 etc

Can anyone confirm which style will fit as I'm unsure which one to purchase.

Cheers guys

Yup there ya go ^
It's like my Straight Jacket, being a few iterations and versions. It seems standard that replacement lenses carry the nomenclature from the opening date of that generation,
So you'd search for "Oakley Crosshair 2012 lenses" and good sites may even have a little spoiler expand box that contains your model number.

Users seem to have good experience with Fuse and Revant aftermaket lenses. I personally have experience with Revant once and it's a totally fine lens for casual wear. In a perfect world we'd only get OEM lenses but it's not always realistic to scrounge for $150 lenses for $30 decade old frames haha

Yup there ya go ^
It's like my Straight Jacket, being a few iterations and versions. It seems standard that replacement lenses carry the nomenclature from the opening date of that generation,
So you'd search for "Oakley Crosshair 2012 lenses" and good sites may even have a little spoiler expand box that contains your model number.

Users seem to have good experience with Fuse and Revant aftermaket lenses. I personally have experience with Revant once and it's a totally fine lens for casual wear. In a perfect world we'd only get OEM lenses but it's not always realistic to scrounge for $150 lenses for $30 decade old frames haha
Yes I've either used Revant or Polarlens who seem to get the fit right.

Back