• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lenses have a "lighter" tint

C. Chaos

Oakley Expert
I'm looking for which Oakley lenses have a "lighter" tint to them...something that is comparable in color/contrast to the violet colored lenses.

I prefer the yellowish/orange tint like my violet colored M frames that I am desperately trying to find a replacement lens for.

So now...time to see if I can make myself like other styles...

Also since were in discussion...what are some of the smaller, yet still sportier looking Oakleys? Lens height is my primary concern as I have a small head and don't like my sunglasses to cover my entire face...

Shallow water Prizm has a light contrasting tint ...I like for changing weather. Not quiet as dark to my liking for really bright days. ..but does the job in bright conditions and cuts all glare

Well...I'm officially stuck between the Flak 2.0 and 2.0 XLs...I really like them both...

I'm definitely getting the Golf Prizm violet lenses and the +Red Iridium. Oakley has really lightened up the tint of the red iridium...I really like those. However the Golf Prizm violets will be perfect for track riding.

....I may have to get both...

Agree on the VR28 BIP, it's light enough to be good for changing weather, yet dark enough to be ok for sunny conditions. Imo, I like the VR28 as a "everyday" lens.

Latest Posts

Back