• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lenses to choose to wear in office/home

Do computer glasses work? I don't need Rx, but I work at a computer all day and noticed my eyes do start to get a little blurry/tired towards the end of the day.
They work in-so-far as to block some of the harmful effects computers have on the eyes. That could be part of why your eyes get blurry or tired. It could also be due to the refresh rate of your screen / resolution / or the screen itself.

I would see if you could try a pair. I have a cheap pair that have slight magnification. I wear them when my eyes get tried.

I'm looking to see if getting a good pair would solve the tired eyes in the first place

gerg.gif

:drinks:

They work in-so-far as to block some of the harmful effects computers have on the eyes. That could be part of why your eyes get blurry or tired. It could also be due to the refresh rate of your screen / resolution / or the screen itself.

I would see if you could try a pair. I have a cheap pair that have slight magnification. I wear them when my eyes get tried.

I'm looking to see if getting a good pair would solve the tired eyes in the first place

Ya these Prevencia lenses are awesome for computer. They have a smart blue filter in them, plus AR coating about 15% of harmful violet light. Currently I can do them fairly affordably in full frames, not the rimless ones. I can also do rimless frames but the cost jumps up a bit.
Think average single vision RX prices!
Lol... I think I was tied w the understatement. I get a ton of message these days ;)

Back