• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What M Frame Color/earpiece Color Would Look Best With Fire Iridium Heater Lenses?

TexasHeat

Oakley Beginner
Waco, Texas
I am going to have Dr Chop paint my current M frame but am not sure what frame color, accent color and earpiece colors would look best with the Fire Iridium lense (posted below)

spaceout.gif

spaceout.gif
2087cs5.jpg

Would you think a loud orange for the frame, with white accents and white earpieces?

or.....

White frame, orange accented Os, and black earpieces?

or.......

?

Thanks for any input........

No, I wish that was my set of M Frames. That is just the first pic on google I could find of Fire Iridium. My M Frames are junky right now. Cant wait for him to paint them and you to mail me those I bought from you...........

White frame with white earsocks. Flat Black frame, red or white earsocks. Orange frame, white earsocks. Personally, I would go white frame, orange earsocks (if available) or white earsocks. Icons to match the lens.

I'm one to go for gunmetal with orange (metallic/chrome) icons. Not so unique but versatile. Contrasts with the loud lens color but the details of the frame pop more - which in this case is a major plus imo considering how minimalist the M-Frame is.

On that the earsocks are easy replacements to go with whatever color lens you might change to.

Latest Posts

Back