• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What M Frame Color/earpiece Color Would Look Best With Fire Iridium Heater Lenses?

I wish there was an online website where you could play around and see these different color combos to see what looks best...........

I'm one to go for gunmetal with orange (metallic/chrome) icons. Not so unique but versatile. Contrasts with the loud lens color but the details of the frame pop more - which in this case is a major plus imo considering how minimalist the M-Frame is.

On that the earsocks are easy replacements to go with whatever color lens you might change to.

Man that looks good, or sounds good, got a pic anywhere that looks similar to that setup/description?

Like this?

2sadqgg.jpg

The gold iridium lens looks great with the green frame, but the yellow logo and earsocks remind me of Oregon than Baylor. Maybe that's just me being from out here in the West Coast. How about changing the logo and earsocks to white? Or maybe your father in-law might want to upgrade to a pair of Radars or Flak Jackets.

Latest Posts

Back