• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Makes a Model a Safehouse Exclusive?

I will then pay attention. How are the prices compared with the official retailers?

Thx.
Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 5.53.15 PM.png

One question about the safe-houses and is it the price and models.

As is it possible that some friends could make it into the Olympics, are the models that one can afford at the safe house known in advance?, how about the price tag?
More than likely and in the case of a reseller here thats out of stock, the bulk of what didnt get built up and handed out, disappeared off the back of a truck, and as we have learned a good chunk of it was returned to HQ and re purposed. Does that mean those pairs arent safehouse? up to you. but they are out there, just not listed as "safehouse" And dont hang out with @"TRUMP" he'll get you in trouble.

Last two olympics had the same "safehouse" pairs you could buy anywhere in shops - Green Fade in Rio 2016 and Orange/Retina Fade in 2018 Pyongchang olympics. It was only London 2012 and Sochi 2014 that had very unique pairs and bags for them one couldn't acquire anywhere else officially. So I suspect Tokyo 2020 will be the same as last two olympic games with pairs available widely in all shops. My guess would be be some fade white/red pairs maybe with a touch of gold or something like this.

More than likely and in the case of a reseller here thats out of stock, the bulk of what didnt get built up and handed out, disappeared off the back of a truck, and as we have learned a good chunk of it was returned to HQ and re purposed. Does that mean those pairs arent safehouse? up to you. but they are out there, just not listed as "safehouse" And dont hang out with @"TRUMP" he'll get you in trouble.

I meant more in the direction that one of my colleagues picks me one (or more) pairs at the official safehouse instead of waiting for a "re-selling".

Last two olympics had the same "safehouse" pairs you could buy anywhere in shops - Green Fade in Rio 2016 and Orange/Retina Fade in 2018 Pyongchang olympics. It was only London 2012 and Sochi 2014 that had very unique pairs and bags for them one couldn't acquire anywhere else officially. So I suspect Tokyo 2020 will be the same as last two olympic games with pairs available widely in all shops. My guess would be be some fade white/red pairs maybe with a touch of gold or something like this.

Thanks. I am afraid that it would be the option this year (I hope not).

I hope the same too. London safehouse pairs were really so much fun with all that color combinations you could end up with. Sadly it makes more sense for Oakley to promote the same pairs you can get in their shops around the world.

Latest Posts

Back