• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Makes a Model a Safehouse Exclusive?

Ice-cream-bar.jpg

Anyone know who that is on the right? That pair looks a lot like mine. Which I could see the lens.
The original ESPN link with details per photo is no longer active, but she is one of the 8 women from Canada from the 2012 Olympics.

This link has the same photos as ESPN link I saved them from, but has no details regarding names...

The women in the top photo on the Right is the same women in this photo holding the watch box furthest to the left of watch holders (or in the center of photo).
DSC00722.jpg

They resemble the Green Color @MarcelN had posted here, but with that Retina burn type sulfur green color socks + icons

It would be cool if I could find the exact pair in a picture and tie it to an athlete. It's a +red vented Edge lens so I bet not to many were used.
I stumbled upon a foreign blog with a ton of SH pairs showing various athletes wearing them. I wish I’d let me share the page, but it opens as a blank page... so I’m working my way through saving all the images - I’ll post them to imgur when done. ;)

An edge is interesting, haven’t seen an athlete version of one of those yet. Unless it was added on later by the PO?

Back