• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Makes a Model a Safehouse Exclusive?

THere's a light grey safehouse Radarlock XL on ebay right now. Not too cheap, but I am leaving the info here for other members anyway.

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I'm in the process of picking up some Safehouse's, and have a lens question. I know Radar and RadarLock's had special Safehouse lenses that didn't have the Oakley logo on the center shield to comply with IOC rules about logos.

Is there anything special for Fast Jackets? I don't recall a logo being on there, so didn't think there is anything special for them, but wanted to ask.

There are safehouse frame colors. But the lenses dont have any special markings. There are also Safehouse specific lens colors for radars, and fast jackets. may be for jawbones too as they were also part of the safehouse

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I'm in the process of picking up some Safehouse's, and have a lens question. I know Radar and RadarLock's had special Safehouse lenses that didn't have the Oakley logo on the center shield to comply with IOC rules about logos.

Is there anything special for Fast Jackets? I don't recall a logo being on there, so didn't think there is anything special for them, but wanted to ask.
The safehouse fast jacket's didnt have the Oakley logo in the middle of the bridge. Normally they do have it.

So, I wanted to add some random Safehouse info that might be common knowledge, but maybe not. The colors that were offered are all based on the colors of the London Underground. Below is a map from 2012, which matches up with a lot of the colors shown for the various lines.

I'm not sure if I have seen a Bakerloo color, but I personally have a Jubilee, Metropolitan, Victoria, and Waterloo & City.

london-underground-downloadable-map-2012.jpg

Yes! you're right. I remember reading about it few years ago. It is indeed based on london's tube metro line colors. Thanks for reminding that.

Latest Posts

Back