• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What makes X-Metals so special

Out by Springfield these days but originally from the North shore and wife's from Somerville so we get around the state pretty often.

When I first caught sight of the Titanium / Gold Iridium Romeos, I knew they had to be mine. These things of lush beauty, nirvana encasing my eyes, the optical dalliance with the Devil. Just the sheer artistry blew me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Then to find out they were made of a proprietary Titanium compound..............TAKE MY MONEY ....NOW!

Last edited:
When I first caught sight of the Titanium / Gold Iridium, I knew they had to be mine. These things of lush beauty, nirvana encasing my eyes, the optical dalliance with the Devil. Just the sheer artistry blew me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Then to find out they were made of a proprietary Titanium compound..............TAKE MY MONEY ....NOW!

Hahahah. That's the only problem @sound wave; once you buy your first pair you cannot stop. If you don't have any compulsive habits you will prob be okay; but I "assume" a lot of forum members don't ;) and xmetals took them over the edge :)

Back