• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What makes you happy?

IMG_1735.PNG
Neither are Holbrooks
Here's a nice pair of Holbrooks. Customized by the Xman

Pulling into the driveway after a long day at work. Seeing my kids standing at the front door jumping up and down because they are excited to see me.
The three year old wants to give me the play by plan on everything she did while I was at work. The two year old wants me to pick him up, and hang him upside down.
Because they're so little, I don't get a ton of time with them in the evening before they're off to bed. This is my favorite part of the day.

Pulling into the driveway after a long day at work. Seeing my kids standing at the front door jumping up and down because they are excited to see me.
The three year old wants to give me the play by plan on everything she did while I was at work. The two year old wants me to pick him up, and hang him upside down.
Because they're so little, I don't get a ton of time with them in the evening before they're off to bed. This is my favorite part of the day.
That's cool. :)

For me I guess visiting home (Washington DC) to see family and friends. Also the best part is having a reunion and start a paint jam with variety of artist. That's more of my relax time to spend countless hours back then. But now if I ever have the time, I would sketch within the books ever since I moved to Thailand.

Here's couple, which I helped on the project.
Mural Back in 2012
1489815978217.jpg 1489815976693.jpg

(Mine is on the left side)
1489815986485.jpg

The last year of 2012 for me.
1489815979382.jpg 1489815982357.jpg

Latest Posts

Back