• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What model are the goggles.

Cool, yea I’d be willing to trade the carbon fiber outriggers for the gold outriggers.

The strap sounds interesting but I mostly stick with black or white straps. I could possibly trade for that as well.

Cool, yea I’d be willing to trade the carbon fiber outriggers for the gold outriggers.

The strap sounds interesting but I mostly stick with black or white straps. I could possibly trade for that as well.
I’ll shoot you an pm… btw Are you on newschoolers? Asking since most people there wear murdered out straps haha with a lil bling on the goggles from I recall there I’m on there as Argyle409 but I keep it neon haha I have 4 pairs of the neon antifreeze bars 😜

I’ll shoot you an pm… btw Are you on newschoolers? Asking since most people there wear murdered out straps haha with a lil bling on the goggles from I recall there I’m on there as Argyle409 but I keep it neon haha I have 4 pairs of the neon antifreeze bars 😜
I sent you a message on NewSchoolers, the chat system here won’t allow me to respond for some reason

Back