• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Model Oakley A Frames are my Sunglasses

CTD

Oakley Beginner
Good Afternoon Oakley Forum Members,
I sincerely would appreciate your assistance in identifying what Oakley A frames I own in order to replace the lenses. I realize these are older frames. I personally took them to a Oakley store but the young sales man did not have a clue. Unfortunately the identifying model number has worn out over time. I have included some pictures for review. I think they may be the A Wire Thick frame or the A Wire 2.0 Thick. Many thanks in advance. CTD

20210818_103828.jpg

20210818_103840.jpg

20210818_103849.jpg

Thank you for your response. To be clear it is the A Wire 2.0 Thick (and not the A Wire Thick). I honestly can not tell the difference. CTD

Good Afternoon Oakley Forum Members,
I sincerely would appreciate your assistance in identifying what Oakley A frames I own in order to replace the lenses. I realize these are older frames. I personally took them to a Oakley store but the young sales man did not have a clue. Unfortunately the identifying model number has worn out over time. I have included some pictures for review. I think they may be the A Wire Thick frame or the A Wire 2.0 Thick. Many thanks in advance. CTD

View attachment 896470

View attachment 896471

View attachment 896472
I have these, where can i get parts for this, any suggestions would be great..

Back