• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Model Oakley Snow Goggles Are These?

Solveig

Oakley Beginner
Hi! I want to buy new lenses for these goggles, but can't find what model they are. Can anyone please help me? I know it is not easy to see from the picture, but it is supposed to be a gift.

1011245_10153825089560384_351806679_n.jpg

Thank you both so much! Its really funny if the lenses are HI yellow, because I was planning to buy that! Because these lenses were not good in flat light. I thought HI yellow was supposed to be the best in those conditions.

..but it would really explain why he got sun blind after a long sunny day kiting.
I think I'll buy lenses for sunny days instead. I'm thinking fire iridium. Is that a good choice?

..but it would really explain why he got sun blind after a long sunny day kiting.
I think I'll buy lenses for sunny days instead. I'm thinking fire iridium. Is that a good choice?

Yea fire or black iridium would be great! Black iridium comes in Prizm too!!

Fire is nice under sunny conditions, I prefer black iridium (Prizm or normal) or black rose iridium. Lenson have a sale on Oakley goggles going, but they only have the persimmon and dark grey lensed Splice in stock (the Airbrake is much better imho and also on sale the same place and comes with 2 sets of lenses. One for sunny conditions and one for flat light/cloudy...)

Last edited:
Thank you for all your help! I bought fire iridium because they were easy available in Norway, it's often expensive to import stuff.
Everyones help is very much appreciated :)
Now we'll just have to wait for snow! :D

Latest Posts

Back