• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley lens is next closest to Prizm Daily?

Straightlink, M2, mainlink, radar ev, radarlock or double edge are more options with daily lenses

Another vote for Prizm Deep Water from me.
Absolutely love Prizm Daily Polarized. Been my goto daily wear for years as well. For some reason my Sliver lenses just decided to fall apart this summer.
Been wearing the PDW in bright sun/summer/beach the last couple of years and they are me new favourite Oakley lens.
They are just a MORE version of the PDP.
A bit more rose/contrast/dark.
Nothing else comes close in the current Oakley range. All of the current ‘daily’ lenses make greens quite harsh and too blue to my eyes.
Prizm Road Black is also very nice, but not polarized. (Prizm Field is the only one I haven’t tried).

Just remembered that my Prizm Road Targetlines are very similar to PDP as well. Not polarized. But they are like a completely different lens to the Prizm Road in my Jawbreakers - which are much more similar to the other two Road lenses. Not sure if they just had a dodgy run, or they made them specifically different compared to the Jawbreaker version.

Just remembered that my Prizm Road Targetlines are very similar to PDP as well. Not polarized. But they are like a completely different lens to the Prizm Road in my Jawbreakers - which are much more similar to the other two Road lenses. Not sure if they just had a dodgy run, or they made them specifically different compared to the Jawbreaker version.
Could be a one-off. I have three sets of DWP lenses and the color on one of them is a notch more rosy than the other two and makes it my favorite of the lot.

My Wire Tap 2.0 Daily polorized lenses have a scratch on them. Went on to the website and can't find replacement lenses for these. I can buy a new pair, but would rather replace the lenses at half the cost.
Reading this discussion, I'm guessing they will never be back in stock?

I ended up with Prizm Jade Polarized. Here's sample shots (locked white balance and exposure).

These pictures don't seem perceptually what I'm seeing with my eyes. Prizm is working on another level with human color vision. Daily is a much more neutral with a gentle tint of rose in the whites. Jade cuts back yellows and greens and give an overall magenta/pink cast (but grass and trees are still obviously green). I like Jade a lot, and I think it'll make for good driving sunglasses.

IMG_9028.jpeg
IMG_9029.jpeg
IMG_9030.jpeg

Well this is amazing! I just went on to Oakley.com and lo and behold they have the Prizm Daily Polorized lenses back in stock. Thought I would have to find another lense. Just ordered a pair!:)

Latest Posts

Back