• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley lenses are these? - Identify Lenses Thread

yossi1b

Oakley Beginner
Hello
I have an old Oakley frame ( pewter color) from 1999 or 2000 which I cannot identify and need replacement lenses.
I am attaching a picture of the old lenses with reference dimensions. Can you identify the model and suggest a replacement ?
oakley lenses.jpg
from 1999 or 2000 which I cannot identify and need replacement lenses.
I am attaching a picture of the old lenses with reference dimensions. Can you identify the model and suggest a replacement ?

Unanimous on the the frame. Don't quote me on this but rough guess they look close to an original version of Fives. There is a colorway similar to what you describe and the lenses look similar.

Would be best if you could upload a pix. Someone here will most likely be able to help you.

Thank you all for the replies.
In addition to the lenses photo, please see photos of the frame ( back and front ) . Thanks again

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

I was on the same page like as SLojack, but I'm leaning toward the Square Wire Gen1 as I don't believe the first gen C-wire had hammer stems which is what it looks like you have based on your pics.

Latest Posts

Back