• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Store Did You Visit Today?

i m going to berlin in 8 days,and im definitely going to check out the o store in berlin.i ll get me carbon blades there and probably the crankshaft in chrome iridium pol.
Not sure where you from but if you're from US isn't it cheeper to buy it here as the euro is valued higher than the $ ? unless your from UK.

Not sure where you from but if you're from US isn't it cheeper to buy it here as the euro is valued higher than the $ ? unless your from UK.
I'm in Croatia,and here they are even more expensive than in germany

Washington square mall in tigard oregon. Almost nutted when i saw polarized violet iridiums. Too bad they were on tincans thou. Wished they were on fuel cells.

Oakley Toronto and eaton centre toronto. looking for pitboss 2. are the disconnected or what?

The O Store in Harajuku, Tokyo. Can't say there was anything particularly interesting in there but I think the staff liked my IH Juliets.

image.jpg

Actually, there was a really nice t-shirt but only in Japanese S or M and I figured that was really not going to fit!

Last edited:
Popped into the Gunwharf vault in Portsmouth, UK, this morning.

A lot of Sport frames still in there at the moment, I almost bought a pair of Split Jackets they had, very nice. Lots of Radars, Jawbone/Racing Jackets and Flak Jackets if you are into those sorts of things. Also seems to be a lot of Fuel Cell and Gascan at ludicrously bargain prices.

Back